The friendly staff at Utah Foot and Ankle welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our podiatry services, please call our office at (801) 266-3113. To schedule an appointment, you can call us or use our secure online appointment request form.
Location & Phone
Phone: (801) 266-3113
Fax: (801) 266-5633
4624 S Holladay Blvd. Suite 201
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
- Office HoursOur regular office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm (earlier or later by appointment only), and Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
- Medical EmergenciesIn the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Dr. Wright, and they will contact us.
- After Hours Urgent Medical NeedsIf you reach our office after hours, we will return your call as soon as possible the next business day; however, if this is a true medical emergency, DO NOT WAIT. Please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
- Insurance / Payment / Billing
At Utah Foot and Ankle, we accept most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (801) 266-3113 to find out if we accept your insurance plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists (801) 266-3113.
- ReferralsIf your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
- Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
Dr. Wright is affiliated with these hospital and surgery center in the Salt Lake City area:
- St. Mark’s Hospital
- St. Mark’s Hospital Surgery Center at 45th South
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Intermountain Riverton
- Prescription RequestsPrescriptions and refills for established patients of Utah Foot and Ankle are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by calling our office at (801) 266-3113. No refills are issued during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, as the doctors do not have access to your medical records during those times. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.